Re: RE: [IP]hand-check fad

 OOooppps ok so I thought you all where talking about the little thing you do to
see where to test blood, you press your hands together like your gonna say a
prayer and any parts of your fingers touching the same finger from the other
hand is where not to test!! leaving only the tops and side of your fingers!!

OOOopps!  I must have confused you all ;-)

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm