Re: [IP] Re: Bad hospital experiences

 You have to order your meals??? Up here they send ya a tray at a certain time.
A few year ago you'd get a little card the day before and you could choose
 what you'd get the following day, there'd be 2 main meals, 2 soups etc to
choose from per meal.
Now you just get what they send!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm