[IP] Made my Decision! Cozmo it is.

Hi everyone, I just called my CDE today and am picking
up some paperwork so I can get my Cozmo ordered.  I am
so excited - Have been trying to decide on a pump for
months and finally made up my mind.  Thanks to
everyone for their excellent posts (and especially to
Sue who sent me a really nice email about her Cozmo
pump) and I'll be sure to keep you posted as to my
progress with insurance company, Deltec and the like.

This will be my first pump after many years of taking
insulin!  Hooray!

Dxd - 5/79 - Type 1

Do you Yahoo!?