[IP] Nazi Medicos...

My CDE saw me at the pumper's holiday party and I was ooogling that
chocolate fudge mountain cake. She said: "Hey just so you bolus enough
for it, go ahead"...

Cool lady. No BS with her.

On Monday, February 10, 2003, at 03:45 PM, insulin-pumpers-digest wrote:

> A good one Erin!  Or should I say two.   It reminded me of the time I
> was
> eating lunch in a hospital cafeteria.  My doctor stopped by the table
> and
> saw me eating pumpkin pie.
> "Just what do you think you're doing?" she asked.
> "Eating vegetable pie." I answered and continued right on eating!
Buckle Up!  It makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your
                                      --Seen on bumper sticker in
Venice, CA

AOL-IM: Wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland