Re: [IP] different reactions on lows

  Just to let you know last night my Joshua, age 11, DMer 5.5 years and IPer
3+ years checked his BGs and he was 34.  We were all playing cards and he
looked at the clock and saw it was 8PM which is when he checks his BGs before
bed.  He had absolutely no sensations of being low and was perfectly fine.
There have been other times when he has been at 60-somthing and felt low and
shakey and weak in the legs.  So who knows why one reaction at one time and
another raction at another time!!!

Don't ya love this disease......NOT!!!!

mom to Joshua