[IP] Day #1 on CGMS(=ARGHHH!)

Well,I am about 8 hrs into my first run on the CGMS &
feeling somewhat frustrated because my blood sugars
have not at all been responding typically.After
starting out with a 310 at the doctor's office(bad
set),I have since had 2 bgs in the mid 200's,one bg
under 70,and one normal bg.I can only imagine what
three days of this kind of up-down readout will look
like,certainly nothing solvable!Please,anyone who did
not have good luck on their first(or more!)trials on
the CGMS give me some encouragement,I am doubting I
will survive three days of this.Another question,can
you clip your pump to the same side as the CGMS?My
pump trainer said the bolusing would interfear with
the CGMS readings,thus you should keep them on
opposite sides.I would really,really,like to sleep
tonight + if I have to worry about ruining the
pump/site on one side + the CGMS (site is in the hip)
on the other I will go nuts.
    Heidi(who has nothing positive to say about
MiniMed tonight!and who doubts that she'll sleep much
anyway,due to crazy bgs)

Do you Yahoo!?