Re: [IP] Which Pump

pumps (commonly used in hospitals) for years.  They designed the first
pump sold in the US market, but sold the rights to it to Eli Lilly, and agreed
at that time not to offer a competitor for a number of years.  Now they are
wading back into the pump market, with a product that is truly
revolutionary.  It has features that none of the others have, such as
the capability to figure dose based on grams of carb, and it will remind you
to check your blood sugars or change your site if you program it to do so.
The pump itself is too new to have a track record, but the company is a
good, solid one, with experience designing medical infusion pumps, so they
know what they are doing.<<<<<<<

 Thank you so much for this information. It came along just when I needed it. I
 looking at the website for the Cozmo and I think it's just what Kristina needs.
I was
 wondering though... has anyone on this list tried it? Or been in contact with
 company? I'm going to request for the information packet but I'm curious to
know if
anyone's used it!

 Kristina's blood sugars are still sky high but more often than not, it's
because she's
 forgotten to test at meal time or she's forgotten her insulin all together. I
think an alarm
 to remind her to test, and to take her insulin would be just the thing she
needs. I hope
 so, anyway. I'm beginning to feel desperate. My only other option is to have
her go
 back to shots and let me control everything. It'll mean that awful NPH again
 she's got to get through the day till I can give her more insulin when I get
home. She's
 been trying so hard lately to remember everything at school since she knows I
want to
 make her go back to shots that I will give her myself. But she's sooo
forgetful! I'm at
my wit's end!

Mom of Kristina, dx at 6mo, pumping for 3 years.