[IP] Infusion Set Trade

I have 2 full (unopened) boxes of UltraFlex 8/80 (10 in each box) Soft by
Disetronic that I would like to trade for Disetronic Tenders of any length. We
prefer the shorter length but it is not a big deal. The UltraFlex boxes I
have, 1 box is complete infusion set/tubing and other box of just cannula's
and no tubing.  Please email me privately if you are interested in the trade.
Because of upgrading to a pump, we have to pay for infusion sets out of pocket
and these are NOT going to be used by Kevin.

Mom to Kevin, 14, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99