Re: RE: [IP]hand-check fad

 I also remember having this done to me back when I was diagnosed, some 19 years
ago. Does anyone know what this was for?  I was only 12 at the time and didn't
really care too much about it then.

Also,  is anyone familiar with Niaspan for reducing Cholesterol?  I was on
Lipitor before and had some issues with elevated liver enzymes so they took me
off of it. I am also wondering if anyone has any experiences with Zocor?

Andy J.