[IPn] Disetronic Chat TONIGHT

Pumpers and Friends,

 *D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*

  Well, it is time again for a chat with the peoples from Disetronic on Monday
2-10-2003 in the Guest room at 9pm EST, 8pm CST, 7pm MST, 6pm PST... As I was
talk about a topic for this month chat with Rem ..... We came up with this
one....

  ""Designing the "perfect" pump a discussion about the features and benefits
you would like to have in your next pump." with speaker , Rem Laan.

  I see this as a change to talk about what I would like to see in my pump, what
it would do and not do.... and maybe learn something about what can be done and
what is being done. I hope to see everyone it this chat. It is time to dream
everyone... what would your "Perfect" pump do?

                REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

                         Rodney

REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

                     Rodney