RE: [IP] Asperin Too Much Of A Good Thing

> RE: [IP] Asperin Too Much Of A Good Thing
> Are you talking about the combination APC (aspirin phenacitin caffeine) or
> just aspirin (ASA)?
> > In my case it
> > contributed to a brackege of a vessel at the base of my brain.
> I regret that you had these problems, but how was it determined that
> (or APC) was a contributing factor?
> Jim Handsfield
> email @ redacted

I don't know if APC tablets in Canada are the same as in the USA.  I know
that in the 1950's I used 222 tablets which were Aspirin, Phenacetin and
Codeine.  These were obtained without a prescription and used for things
like menstrual cramps, bad headaches etc.  292 tablets had much more codeine
and required a script.  I used those after I had my wisdom teeth removed.
Does anyone know if these APC  Canadian style still exist?

Denise Guerin
Type 1 48 years.