Re: [IP] different reactions on lows

 I've noticed the same, of course if I'm alone I always manage to get sugar
down, but if my moms around somethimes I just ask for juice other times, I get
mad cause she takes to long or brought the wrong juice or not enough and so on,
I think it could have something to do with how fast your sugar dropped and if
its still dropping you may test and its 2.5 but in another 2 minutes it could be
2.0 etc.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm