[IP] Disetronic Chat for 2-10-2003 TONIGHT

Pumpers and Friends,

  *D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*

  Well, it is time again for a chat with the peoples from Disetronic on
 Monday   2-10-2003 in the Guest room at 9pm EST, 8pm CST, 7pm MST, 6pm
PST... As I   was talk about a topic for this month chat with Rem ..... We
came up with
this one....

      ""Designing the "perfect" pump a discussion about the features and
  benefits you would like to have in your next pump." with speaker , Rem
 Laan.

  I see this as a change to talk about what I would like to see in my pump,
  what it would do and not do.... and maybe learn something about what can
be
  done and what is being done. I hope to see everyone it this chat. It is
 time  to dream everyone... what would your "Perfect" pump do?

                 REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

                                                     Rodney