RE: [IP] Which Pump

Since a pump is YOUR choice and not what WE want you to have, please visiit
the following websites.
and  http://www.diabetesnet.com/diabetes_technology/insulin_pump_models.php

I like my '96 minivan, but you may have entirely different needs.

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

"Your food stamps will be stopped effective March 1992 because we received
notice that you passed away. May God bless you.
You may reapply if there is a change in your circumstances." ~ Dept. of
Social Services, Greenville, SC