Re: [IP] Resident Summer Camps for Diabetics

In a message dated 2/10/2003 9:33:53 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Does anyone know of a good residential summer camp for diabetics in the
> Southeast? Preferably North Carolina?  My 10 year old daughter is really
> interested in going to a diabetes camp this summer, but after some of the
> comments here the last few days maybe that is not the best idea.

Here is a link to the Children with Diabetes web site:
  <A HREF="http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/index_cwd.htm">children with
DIABETES On-line Community</A>
Click on the "CAMPS" link (under the clinic section).  They have info on
camps all over the country.

Pumpmama to Katie (12)