Re: [IP] Bad hospital experiences

I was in the hospital with atrial fib at the end of July. The first food I
got (with no insulin) was a tray containing a hamburger on a giant bun,
French fries with ketchup, and apple sauce.

Finally, a couple of hours later I got my blood sugar checked.  Everyone,
except me, was surprised that it was 400!