Re: [IP] Asperin Too Much Of A Good Thing

I agree with Chris about being a bit scared.

I just take the 81 mg recommended by my doctor for my heart.  Should I be
worried about this little dose of aspirin?

"C. Jones" <email @ redacted>
> Just so I clearly understand,  you are saying that the blood thinning
effects of aspirin contributed to a hemorrhagic stroke, loss of
consciousness for two and a half months and continuing memory problems?  I
take coumadin, a blood thinning medication much stronger than aspirin and
now I feel  a little scared.