Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 22:32:19 -0500
From: lenlutz <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Re: Glucose tabs

- -- i went to the market today, and saw some "DISGUSTING LOOKING" "sweet
tart spray"
(hot watermelon i think)
I actually let my daughter buy it, because i think it may be a cool item
for "quick relief"
(for me... not her)

Does anyone have any idea of the "carbs per spray".

If not, i will attempt to "guinea pig it" myself