[IP] Re: deaf pumper

>>>How old is your son?  Is he mainstreamed or does he go to a special
school?  How long have you and he been using ASL? >>>

From: "Bridget Roe" <email @ redacted>
> As many of you know, my son Maverick has recently gone deaf.

For those who are not aware, Maverick Roe is the youngest pumper in the
world, starting at 12 days of age!! He is now about 2.5. You can check this
out on my picture trail of the Evolution of Pumps.

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

If you're in step with everybody else, there better be a parade. ~ Mike Bass