[IP] Which Pump

Hi all

I have been trying a MM 508 for the past few weeks.  Their(MM's) sale's drive
around here is really strong and I have a feeling that people purchase the 508
without realizing that there are other brands.

I spoke with the H-tron pimp rep about checking out their product.  I also
noticed on this site that Mini Med seems to be the more popular company.  Any
thoughts or observations  are welcome.

Thanks all
Erle & still undecided