RE: [IP]hand-check fad

 A bit late in my reply to this Friday post but replying anyway! I didn't get
the original post about this! But I REMEMBER THIS Hand test too! They did it
when I was younger in the mid 80's last I recall. What's the deal? Did they
realize it was a useless test or what?
 I just did it to myself right now and I think I'm "better" now than I was when
I was 12:-) HEEHEE!
--janet (Dx @ age 3, 8/78; pumping H-tron+ since 6/00)

<<Yeah, I remember at least 5 different residents, at University of Michigan
Motts Children's Hospital, when I was a kid having me put my hands together
in a prayer like position as hard as I could so that they could look for
"the space".  In my case I have always had space so I got a lot of knowingly