[IP] low BG's..................

they still sell those tubes of Insta-Glucose.  we have them here in NJ in
just about every drugstore.  i carry one with me every day when i go out
running, along with a sleeve of lifesavers and a chewy bar.  in case of a
low, i eat the lifesavers first (they're the cheapest), the chewy bar second
(it's got a little more substance to it and can help me make it all the way
home if i'm more than a couple miles away) but if i go low suddenly and start
spazzing out, i use the Insta-Glucose and it works the fastest,

tom from nj