Re: [IP] Pumps in School

 I never had a pump in scholl but here is my experience from kindergarten, I was
just diagnosed the summer before JK and I had a great teacher she let me test in
the class room with her help, in fact for a few years afterwards, until I
switched schools I still went to her JK classroom to test. I think it depends on
the teacher you happen to get, if there are perhaps 2 kindergarten classes it
might be best to interview each teacher and see who is better to handle the
pump, it could make all the difference in the world!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm