[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #44

In a message dated 2/9/2003 7:11:24 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>  I feel like a P.O.W. who's been hiding in the
> jungle for all these years never knowing the war was over! Hallelujah!
> Welcome
> to the new millenium!

That's the feeling!!!!!!!  Yea, a P.O.W., from people looking at me like I'm
about to drop dead in front of them when they find out, to "are you supposed
to eat that?", and from the doctors "you know you are looking at possible
blindness, heart disease, kidney failure, amputation and an early death,
don't you?".