[IP] another DUH! comment

Because of the reactions I would get from people when they found out I was
diabetic, I became a "closet diabetic" for years.  One funny story, when I
was 19 and still newly diagnosed, I was in the car with my best friend and a
friend of hers, didn't know her well, anyway, I was drinking a diet soda and
she asked for a sip, told her it was diet, did she care?, she said no, so I
hand her the can and while she's taking a sip I say "By the way, I'm
diabetic, and you know it's contagious", she spit soda all over the car in
shock.  I laughed so hard I almost wet my pants :-).