RE: [IP] High blood sugar linked to lost memory

Wayne [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> Well as usual it's YMMV, but in fact there have been no scientific
> studies that have shown any mental problem with nutrasweet.

In this case it's not a matter of YMMV.  There is no research that
associates aspartame with the claims made against it other than the known
properties of phenylalanine for those with PKU.  But otherwise it's an
excellent post about attributing personal symptoms to an assumed cause.

Jim Handsfield