[IP] Re: IP] They should practice what they preach!

From: "C. Jones" <email @ redacted>

>What's weird is that I can't recall having a session with a dietician who
>wasn't over weight.   Things that make you go hmmmmm.....

My son's last dietician was perhaps the most anal retentive size zero I'd
ever met.  When he went on the pump she told us "just because he's on the
pump doesn't mean he can eat cookies."  First morning home after the
hospitalization to start pumping, we went out for chocolate chip pancakes in
her honor! :-).  We haven't seen her in 7.5 years of pumping.