[IP] Asperin Too Much Of A Good Thing

There was a posting on using aspirin this evening.
APC (aspirin) does result in changing your bleeding and clotting time.  But it
can also cause big problems. It can cause faster failing of your insertion
sites due to too altering the small vessels around the site..  In my case it
contributed to a brackege of a vessel at the base of my brain.  That resulted
in 2 1/2  months of uncaocesness and some continuing memory problems.  Also my
MD that had been over seeing my pump took my pump away from me.  So back on 4
shots a day!  Be Sure You Know What You Are Doing!!
Charles  Dx TI since 10/53 @ age 19,  49 1/2 years ago