[IP] Express Scripts

  I have never had problems with express scripts and insulin being delivered OK.
They always ship it wrapped in a protective cold pack. The one thing you have to
watch with express scripts is them trying to short you on supplies. Make sure
 know how many boxes of strips and bottles of insulin you are supposed to get
then check to make sure you got it when it arrives. I always make a xerox of my
prescriptions before I send them. When you call them up and tell them you have a
copy of
 the prescription you sent them and it says 750 test strips and you only got 600
they back down quickly and don't try to play games about what the prescription
was for. If you can get past the express scripts bureaucracy its really a good
deal. I
 only pay $15 for three months of test strips or insulin no matter how much I