[IP] RE: Waking from Lows...

Even if you've been waking yourself up for years please, please don't rely on
that. I used to always wake up whenever I had a low in the middle of the
night. One night I went into convulsions and my wife had to force OJ in me. I
don't remember anything that happened until about 15 minutes later, then I
wondered why she was so upset. If she hadn't been there, I don't know what
would have happened. I'm not preaching to you here, just letting you know
that I got to the point where I counted on my body to wake me up and when
that didn't work, it could have killed me...

Steve (dx'd 1990...start pumping this week :-)  )