Re: [IP] Nazi Nurses

>I see we have another thread started here. Diabetics hang out at hospitals
>a lot. A lot of nurses are caring and educated. However, some more
>resemble Nurse Ratchet from "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest." What has
>your worst experience been. Becky and I have started, now it's your turn!

Sheesh, I feel like the oddball here.  I've hardly spent any time in the
hospital and the few times I have (when my daughter was born and when I had
surgery 10 years ago) the nurses were all wonderful.  Now, I had the doctor
from hell (can I say that on here?) who thought she knew everything but
actually knew so little about diabetes I had to threaten to sign myself out
so that I could get back to my own doctor (who was located in another city
and not associated with that hospital).