From: Pat Bannon email @ redacted
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 14:19:12 -0600
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Merck-Medco (Need some help)

I love this site!!  Everyone is so helpful! Thank you!

"What is the DOD contract mean?  Also, what is Express Scripts?

I need all the help I can get.  Right now, we can only get 100 strips for a
21 day supply.
Even having our physician write a script for more that is all we can get.

Thanks again!!  We appreciate it!