[IP] deaf diabetic

As many of you know, my son Maverick has recently gone deaf.  I am trying to
teach him sign language, but having some difficulty locating particular words.
If there is anyone out there that has any knowledge in this area, could you
please tell me where to look.  I need simple words for pump, testing sugar,
site changes, etc.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks, Bridget