[IP] Re: Glucose tabs

-- i went to the market today, and saw some "DISGUSTING LOOKING" "sweet
tart spray"
(hot watermelon i think)
I actually let my daughter buy it, because i think it may be a cool item
for "quick relief"
(for me... not her)

Does anyone have any idea of the "carbs per spray".

If not, i will attempt to "guinea pig it" myself
Most of what I have learned has been taught to me by others.
I guess that means I have to teach others what I have learned
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)