[IP] Re: Glucose tabs

- -gail in denver wrote:

<I've never purchased glucose tabs - they are just an
expensive version of SWEET TARTS and SMARTEE'S.  I
hate the taste of both, so I don't snack on them and
the kids know they are mom's only.  Every store
carries them - even 7-Eleven, Circle K, etc.

Don't ask me the carb count.  I just know that three
rolls of Smartee's fixes me right up - very quickly.>

 I prefer to use Smarties for my lows, because they are a lot cheaper and easy
to find. 3 rolls of Smarties is 15 gr of carb and 75 calories or 5 carb and 25
cals per roll. So Gail, you have been doing the right thing! I keep them in my
truck and my desk and in my 'day pack' (with my test kit and Palm and that goes
everywhere with me).