Re: [IP] mom cold and uncaring <For Jan>

     This  is one of the things that drive me CRAZY, many years ago back in
1980's I was ask to talk with a Judge about DM, as a family was not give
their son insulin ....Faith in God would Cure him...... well the boy die
that day. When my own Aunt try that on me to .... my mom ...her sister had
been on insulin for 40yrs..... to this day I have not talk to here again. I
have had many talks with my pastor about this. My faith in God is one things
that keep me going. I feel that it was God's hand that caused  Banting and
Best to discover insulin to so I may live one more day .... and the people
who put together this thing we call a insulin pump, so every day I give

   ps: I will be happy to talk about this more on the spirit list

room a