[IP] Blood in Catheter

This past week, I have had three times that I've had blood in the catheter.
Had to change my site each time.  Not sure what is causing this. (My site
wasn't bumped or anything).  Two of the times my b.s. was way up before the
problem was discovered.   I take a baby aspirin every other day.  I think I
will decrease the aspirin even more.   Any ideas or suggestions??

Pumping 3 years
Diagnosed 28 years