Re: [IP] how much sugar is to much?

It must also be a matter of, how you can control your glucose and also
what's good for you nutrition wise. I've heard that sugar isn't all that
good for you because it depletes other thing that are important in your
body. But glucose wise, as long as you can control the blood sugar level, I
would think it's not a problems as afar as diabetes.