[IP] Disetronic Chat for 2-10-2003

Pumpers and Friends,

 *D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*

 Well, it is time again for a chat with the peoples from Disetronic on
Monday
 2-10-2003 in the Guest room at 9pm EST, 8pm CST, 7pm MST, 6pm PST... As I
 was talk about a topic for this month chat with Rem ..... We came up with
 this one....

     ""Designing the "perfect" pump a discussion about the features and
 benefits you would like to have in your next pump." with speaker , Rem
Laan.

 I see this as a change to talk about what I would like to see in my pump,
 what it would do and not do.... and maybe learn something about what can be
 done and what is being done. I hope to see everyone it this chat. It is
time
 to dream everyone... what would your "Perfect" pump do?

                REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

                                                    Rodney