Re: [IP] Paradigm stuff.. or 508?

jhughey wrote <<But, it wouldn't solve the not-hearing-the-clicks-during-
problem. ;-)>>

LOL  Hasn't anyone told you, Jan, about the Animas "whirr"?  I certainly
don't notice it most of the time, just like I didn't notice the clicks on my
old MM usually, either.  But, while you can't actually count 0.1 unit
increments, the length of the whirr varies with amount bolused (and you can
stop it during that time).  And if you do an extended bolus, every three
minutes there will be 2 distinct whirrs.

Linda Z