RE: [IP] re: IP neuropathic pain

" I have neuropathy throughout my body inside and out"

Kathy, I am wondering what you take for your neuropathic pain?

I don't take anything. I do have a prescription for carbamazipine (sp?)
which is actually a drug used for seizures and I only take that when I can't
stand the pain anymore but it does soothe the pain but doesn't make it go
away.

As I said earlier, the better control, the less pain and it does come and go
from here to there to eternity but that's one of those things you just live
with.

Kathy B.