Re: [IP] Need some help

> Does anyone know how to spell or know anything about a presciption place
> called  "Med Mertko??"

You probably mean "Merck-Medco", they changed there name recently to be
"Medco Health".  My husband has United Health Care Insurance and we go
through a link on their website to link to Medco Health so that we get
covered through our plan.  You might be able to go straight through their
website www.medcohealth.com.

Good luck,