[IP] Virus Information

There are many websites on the internet that can tell you whether or not a
virus is real or a hoax. The one I use is:

http://www.mcafee.com/anti-virus/

I just type in the name of the virus and it tells me whether or not it is a
hoax. If it is not a hoax, it gives information as to how to get rid of the
virus.

You can do a search on "virus information" to get a list of other sites.