Re: [IP] Food Police and Summer Camps

 Well I can tell you camps have come a LONG way since then! At least the 2 I
work for. We make it a point to have the kids tell us what they want to eat then
plan how they can have it. In most cases the nurses will start a carb counting
meal plan for the kids so they can eat more(unfortunatly my teens saw that as
they can eat only 5 carbs a meal - boy did we end that!) if they are high we ask
how they want to get it down, extra inslin, less food, etc. When low they choose
what to eat to get it up. It really is a great experience for the kids.

 I'd hate to have gone to a food police camp, I know I would have never gone
back! But now I find myself awaiting anxiously for the next summer camp!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm