Re: [IP] Paradigm stuff.. or 508?

> It still won't click, but with the Animas you can program a bolus of
> 10 units to take 30 minutes.  That would solve your "fast delivery"
> difficulty.

As another long time MM user who was sure I would miss the clicks, I've been
surprised when trialing non-clicking pumps, including the Animas.  Most DO
make a noise of some sort, hissing or vibrating, etc., to let you know they
are doing what you asked them to do.  No clicks, of course, that you can
count off each tenth of a unit with, but a confirming noise of some sort.
That's all I really need, and it may be reassuring to some others who would
miss the clicks.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990