Re: [IP] JDBGMGR.EXE, HOW DO WE KNOW?

At 2/8/2003, 10:47 PM email @ redacted wrote:
 >How do we know if we have the virus or not?  Is there a special way to
detect
 >if we have it or not??

First, this particular virus (JDBGMGR.EXE) is a total hoax. There is
nothing to detect, since this so-called virus doesn't exist.

Second, the best way to detect viruses is to have an active anti-virus
program running in the background at all times. This anti-virus program
should have its virus definitions updated weekly. Some programs do this
automatically, others must be done manually.

Sam