Re: [IP] Cozmo Pump

This pump is for me. I am currently using a mm508, and it's time for a new
I would really like to try a different pump, as I have a friend on the mm's
new pump and he has had nothing but problems.
It's not that I have my heart set on Cozmo, as other pumps have also
appealed to me. They where just the first one to get their information to
me. But, I have called and left message after message with no return call.
Then I spoke with someone last Monday and she promised me falsely that they
would know something from my insurance co. by the end of the week. Yeah.
They never called them.
Like most of you out there, I am a busy person. I have children, a spouse
(one that works out of town 5 days a week), and we have a farm with many
animals that I take care of. I don't have the time, or the energy to chase a
company about this when I can possibly get better service with another
I know I'm going on and on about this, but it just makes me angry.
I'm done venting. Thanks for listening.