Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 13:54:47 -0500
From: "Sherree Liggett" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Cozmo Pump

I don't have good things to say about Deltec.
I have been trying for about 1 month just to get them to verify my
I spoke with my Insurance co. yesterday, and Deltec hasn't even called them.
What kind of Company is this?
There are other pump companies out there who would love my Insurance Co.
business I would think.