Re: [IP] home from hospital

   I had a similar situation this past summer.  My sugars stayed below 240
the whole time, and like you I was throwing up the green stuff:(  They never
did figure out what caused it except that it was dehydration....but I doubt
it b/c I had been in bed the whole time since I had just had surgery on my
foot and could not get out in the heat. They kept trying to tell my dad it
was DKA but he told them he had seen DKA and seen me in DKA before and that
is not what it was.  This hospital is not known for its treatment of
diabetics, so go figure.  Glad you are better now:)