Re: [IP] glucose tablets..........

 I use juice boxes about 95% of the time for my lows, they don't take long to
work and I can suck one regular size box(1 cup - apple juice) in one suck! If I
use candy I tend to eat the whole box and then some. We use juice boxes at both
diabetes camps I work at to. I also carry glucose tabs "just in case" and I have
use fruit-to-go bars(15g a bar) mmmm they are good except I bought a big 72 bar
box "for lows" and lived of it for 4 days then there was none left and now my
mom won't buy them, I do occasionally but then once again the bax is gone within
a week!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm